Thursday, October 14, 2010

Photo Shoot Assignment 1 in Baguio City











 I needed more shots for my photography class so I decided to go to Baguio City hoping to get good results. I packed my bags, stayed there overnight to capture anything that could be great subjects for my assignment and went back to Manila with my printed masterpieces.. The short out of town trip didn't fail me..
(Thanks to Gela for supporting my addiction)


bulb in white
Forest House's Entrance
Forest House - my favorite restaurant in Baguio
Strawberry fileds forever
strawberry bud
fresh
strawberry reds!
Burnham Park
alone
chasing butterfly
purple bell
dry
Photographing the lomo photograph at PNKY
PNKY wood carvings
PNKY
PNKY
PNKY Bottles - My Assignment #1 for Lines. a Job well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment