Tuesday, October 11, 2011

First Attempt on Lomography


LOMOGRAPHY  is much more interesting than Digital because you get unpredictable and surprising results. Indeed true.. My first attempt with Diana Edelweiss and 3 rolls 120mm Fuji Reala Exposed Films was indeed surprising, but not really in a good way. :-( More than three fourths of the rolls were literally exposed so these are the only better photographs I got.

Don't get me wrong, I love lomo and I want to be good at it. Although I initially decided to stick to digital since film photography can get expensive (and I suck on it anyway), I'm changing my mind.. I know I'll get better in time. :-)
walking towards the shore of San Juan Beach resort in La Union 
Cape Bojeador Lighthouse, Ilocos Norte

view from the lighthouse
Fully Booked, with a bunch of photographers for the  DP's event
Serendra
Serendra
Up in Baguio City

Sunset at Boracay

Somewhere you could have a life, the beach.. (Boracay)

just a phase

Haloed Pio






  

No comments:

Post a Comment